True Comfort - with Breathtaking Views into 4 States
Far View Lodge is located 15 miles inside Mesa Verde National Park. The traditional Western decor of the lobby and dining room, fantastic views, warm hospitality and superb dining welcome you for an unforgettable vacation. The lodge comprises of 150 rooms in 2 room types, Standard and Kiva.
The lodge was designed to reflect the true essence of Mesa Verde, with solitude all around you and freedom from the distraction of in-room TVs or cell phone service but plenty of wildlife watching. From your private balcony there are fabulous stargazing opportunities to enhance your vacation. For your convenience, our guest rooms and lobby feature free wireless Internet.
2013 Dates of Operation: April 18 - October 19
Choose from our Standard Rooms, complete with private balcony and in-room refrigerator, or upgrade to our Kiva Rooms with handcrafted furniture, air-conditioning and private balcony.
Your Private Balcony Awaits
Unplug, unwind and settle in – as you step out on to your private balcony and take in the expansive views of the American West. One queen bed or two double beds accommodate singles, couples and families. With no air conditioning or TV, you’ll be free from the sights and sounds of modern life and welcomed by the rare mix of nature and history.
Room details include:
Luxury & Comfort of the Southwest
The moment you step inside, you’ll feel the warm connection to the indigenous western culture and history. Custom handcrafted furniture combines modern comfort and old-world craftsmanship to bring character and luxury to your surroundings. One king bed or two double beds let you choose the space to meet your needs. A private balcony and air conditioning put the priority on comfort and relaxation.
Room details include:
- Custom handcrafted furniture
- One king bed or two double beds
- Private bath
- Private balcony
- CD player/AM-FM clock radio
- Refrigerator, coffeemaker, hair dryer, iron/ironing board
- No TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Payment Policy: Deposit equal to a one night stay, including taxes/surcharges, is due at the time of booking. Remaining balance is due at time of checkin. (Package bookings may require full pre-payment.)
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel policies are rate specific. You can view the policy by clicking on the rate name when availability returns. All cancellations received with less than the stated notice will result in forfeiture of the pre-payment.
- Check In: 3 PM at Far View Lodge Registration Desk, open 24 hours.
- Check Out: 11 AM, Mountain Time Zone, Daylight Saving Time observed.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed in "pet friendly" 2 double standard rooms only. A $50.00 deposit (refundable pending no excessive cleaning or damage) and a fee of $10.00 per pet, per night is required. Pets are not allowed on park trails or in archaeological sites, nor in public buildings. Pets may not be left unattended in Lodge rooms or vehicles.
- Room Rates: Rates, dates, and schedules are subject to change without advance notice and subject to approval by the National Park Service.