Nature Up Close & Personal
Have your own RV or camping equipment? Then this is the place for you! Morefield Campground boasts nearly 267 campsites, along with all the facilities you've come to expect at a top-notch campground. Additionally, Morefield Campground offers a beautiful setting that is close to everything you’ll need for an enjoyable camping experience.
Single & Group Camping option at Mesa Verde National Park includes:
- 15 full hook-up RV sites with water, electric and sewer (reservations accepted, recommended)
- 17 group sites each accommodating up to 25 guests in tents only (reservations appreciated)
- Nearly 267 dry tent/RV sites (reservations accepted, not required)
- Barbecue grill, picnic table and benches at each site
- Many sites offer shade
- Convenient access to firewood, food and camp supplies
- Potable water near campsites
- Modern comfort stations near campsites
- Hot showers, coin-op laundry
- FREE RV dumping station
- $27 plus $2 energy surcharge, plus tax for dry campsite (2 people)
- $37 plus $2 energy surcharge, plus tax for full hook-up campsites (2 people)
- National Park Service Golden Age and Golden Access passes accepted, discounts apply to dry campsites only.
*Please Note: Morefield Campground does not allow RV's longer than 46'.
Payment Policy: Deposit of first nights stay plus taxes and surcharges is due at the time of booking. Remaining balance is due at time of check-in.
Cancellation Policy: Please cancel by 4 pm, local time, 72 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid forfeiture of full deposit. Daylight Saving Time is observed in Colorado and in Mesa Verde National Park.
Check-in: Anytime, at the Campground Store. If the store is closed, please pick a location and check in the next morning.
Check-out: 11 am Mountain Daylight Saving Time.
Pets: Pets are allowed in the campground and must be on a leash at all times and not left unattended. Please responsibly clean up after your pets.