We're Group Trip Experts
Experience a group trip to a destination like no other in the world – Mesa Verde National Park. When you plan your event at Far View Lodge, you’ll stay inside the park surrounded by magnificent Southwest Colorado panoramas – ready to experience the tours, activities and natural scenery of the Park.
For many groups, Mesa Verde offers more than a place of history, nature and beauty -- inspiring a deeper connection with each other and with the earth. This peaceful place lends a tranquil atmosphere and special significance to every event, from weddings, reunions, celebrations and social gatherings to business meetings and retreats.
Your group will enjoy quiet rooms with private balconies and 100-mile views. RV facilities and group campsites are also available. The Lodge, open May-October, can accommodate up to 75 guests for meetings and up to 100 for events.
|At Mesa Verde, special services for your group include:
- Group rates for qualifying groups (please contact us for details)
- Group room blocks to give your group convenient proximity
- Special coordination of your group’s food and beverage needs
- Indoor and outdoor event space set up for your group
- Step-on guided tours of spectacular cliff dwellings
- Personalized itinerary planning assistance
- Group photos
- Luggage handling
- Custom itinerary and menu planning
Our staff of planners and caterers are here to help you plan your group event at Mesa Verde. It all starts with an email or phone call to Robin Marquis, Senior Sales Manager, 928-645-1119, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org