Visit of a Lifetime
2013 Season Dates: April 19 - October 19
The 700 Years tour provides you with an overall historical view of the Ancestral Puebloans architectural, horticultural, cultural, and religious dimensions of their lives in the Southwest. You will be taken through a chronological journey starting with the earliest recorded Pithouse villages (600A.D.) in history to the classic Pueblo era of cliff dwellings dated from the 13th century. Cliff Palace, the largest of cliff dwellings in Mesa Verde National Park, is viewed as one of the top ten places to visit in a lifetime.
- Depart Far View Lodge at 8:00 AM with a pick-up stop at Far View Terrace.
- Duration is 4-hours, which includes short hikes to archaeological sites along the Mesa Loop Road and a walking tour of Cliff Palace.
- Guided tour, led by Mesa Verde National Park Service trained guides with historical expertise on the culture, architecture, and lifestyles of the Ancestral Puebloan people.
- Our comfortable motor coaches will transport you to Chapin Mesa, where short walks on simple trails will take you to both the earliest Mesa Top archaeological sites and the magnificent Cliff Palace.
- $48.00 Adults
- $37.00 Children (5-11 years; 4 and under are free)
Ticket Purchase Locations:
- Far View Lodge - Starting April 19, 2013
- Far View Terrace - Starting May 4, 2013
- Morefield Campground - Starting May 2, 2013
- ONLINE - Advance Reservations are highly recommended!
Our 700 Years Tour is our most popular Mesa Verde Tour - so book early. And don't forget to bring your camera in order to take home more than just memories.