Visit of a Lifetime
2015 Season Dates: April 16 - October 24
The 700 Years tour provides you with an overall historical view of the Ancestral Puebloans architectural, horticultural, cultural, and religious dimensions of their lives in the Southwest. You will be taken through a chronological journey starting with the earliest recorded Pithouse villages (600A.D.) in history to the classic Pueblo era of cliff dwellings dated from the 13th century. Cliff Palace, the largest of cliff dwellings in Mesa Verde National Park, is viewed as one of the top ten places to visit in a lifetime.
- Depart Far View Lodge with a pick-up stop at Far View Terrace.
- Duration is 4-hours, which includes short hikes to archaeological sites along the Mesa Loop Road and a walking tour of Cliff Palace.
- Guided tour, led by knowledgeable and friendly guides with historical expertise on the culture, architecture, and lifestyles of the Ancestral Puebloan people.
- Our comfortable motor coaches will transport you to Chapin Mesa, where short walks on simple trails will take you to both the earliest Mesa Top archaeological sites and the magnificent Cliff Palace (or Spruce Tree House).
May 22 - October 24, 2015 (Cliff Palace)
- 8:00 am Tour - Adults $48, Child (Age 5-11) $35
- 1:30 pm Tour - Adults $41, Child (Age 5-11) $26
- Note: Children ages 4 or younger are FREE
ONLINE - Advance Reservations are highly recommended!
In-Person Ticket Purchase Location Options:
- Far View Lodge - Starting April 16, 2015
- Visitor Research Center - Starting April 17, 2015
- Morefield Campground - Starting April 30, 2015
- Far View Terrace - Starting May 2, 2015
Our 700 Years Tour is our most popular Mesa Verde Tour - so book early. And don't forget to bring your camera in order to take home more than just memories.