Step Back in Time
2013 Season Dates: April 19 - October 19
This afternoon Mesa Verde Tour is led by National Park Service trained guides with expertise on the culture, architecture and lifestyles of the Ancestral Puebloan people. On the Classic Pueblo Tour, you’ll explore Mesa Verde, gaining insights into its heritage and discovering its spectacular sites. Learn how the native people thrived here for seven centuries – evolving from hunter-gatherers into a culture known for agriculture, intricate artistry, architecture, and their possible mysterious departure.
- Depart Far View Lodge at 1:00 PM with a pick-up stop at Far View Terrace.
- The tour is 4 hours, which includes short hikes to archaeological sites along the Mesa Loop Road and a walking tour of Cliff Palace.
- Guides will share contemporary interpretation of archaeology and culture of the Ancestral Puebloans.
- Our comfortable motor coaches will transport you to the archaeological sites of Triple Cities, Square Tower overlook, Sun Point, Sun Temple, and Cliff Palace.
- $42.00 Adults
- $22.00 Children (5-11 years; 4 and under are free)
Ticket Purchase Locations:
- Far View Lodge - Starting April 19, 2013
- Far View Terrace - Starting May 4, 2013
- Morefield Campground - Starting May 2, 2013
- ONLINE - Advance Reservations are highly recommended!
Our Classic Pueblo Tour is a great Mesa Verde Tour for experiencing the magical Mesa Verde National Park - so book now.